Saturday, March 3, 2018

Nothing Planned...

March 2018 and I'm  looking at my 2017 planner, and blank unplanned spaces... A sign of exhaustion?

I'm annoyed that I did not take the time to enter any events but I also know June 2017 was a very busy time working and I was probably exhausted. Matter of fact, June lead up to July, a month  consumed with researching new life insurance...stressful as one becomes older and good rates are harder to come by, so I'm  forgiving myself.

How can I change this? I do not want to work and die. I want to live and achieve. I want to set out to achieve while I'm here on this earth. I'm hoping 2018 will be a year to believe, achieve & receive.

A little side note of what's happening in my life currently... The largest event is that of my father and his upcoming April 2018 hearing for guardianship in Michigan. 

I so miss my brother and my mother, I feel so alone.

🎼Where Is My Mind, Maxence Cyrin|Novo Piano Live

No comments:

Post a Comment