Here is what it looks like now! It's too bad I did not take a "BEFORE" pic...but suffice it to say, all I had some the channel text in black as it still is... but the banner pic was a red hot air balloon, a YouTube gallery picture! Seriously Michele? Yeahhhhh.....was lazy...and never put my mind to it.
An up close & personal stack of journal entries to express myself and hopefully to inspire you to express your life's issues from your corner of the world.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Small Victory!
Today I actually (finally) updated my YouTube banner art! I can't believe it took me this long to do this.
Here is what it looks like now! It's too bad I did not take a "BEFORE" pic...but suffice it to say, all I had some the channel text in black as it still is... but the banner pic was a red hot air balloon, a YouTube gallery picture! Seriously Michele? Yeahhhhh.....was lazy...and never put my mind to it.
Here is what it looks like now! It's too bad I did not take a "BEFORE" pic...but suffice it to say, all I had some the channel text in black as it still is... but the banner pic was a red hot air balloon, a YouTube gallery picture! Seriously Michele? Yeahhhhh.....was lazy...and never put my mind to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment